Friday 28 February 2014

HOW TO : Make your own nutella ice cream.

Hello, Assalamualaikum! I know I haven't been posting anything for a while now, my apologies T-T
I've been thinking about what to post for days now and I've come out with
"HOW TO : MAKE YOUR OWN NUTELLA ICE CREAM"
*background noise* YAYYYYYY.

This post is dedicated to all the Choco-Nutty Nutella lovers 
I made it a few days ago and it is so frikin easy that it just need 2 ingredients and 3 steps to do it!

INGREDIENTS :

5 and a half tablespoon of NUTELLA.
1 cup of milk.

STEPS :

1. Mixed both ingredients in a blender.
2. Put the mixture in a container.
3. Place it in the freezer for about 3 hours.

And THAT'S ALL! Simple as 1, 2, 3 

TIPS : 
* If you don't have a blender or too lazy to use em', you can just put both the ingredients in a bottle and shake them until it's well mixed.
*It's best to leave them overnight to freeze.

Keep on the look-out for more of my posts, since I'll be more active from now on, teehee. Toodles ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Positive criticism is highly appreciated, hehe.
Make sure you include your blog url, so we can check your blog out :)