Friday 24 January 2014

A day in a post


Assalamualaikum, Syz here! It's finally Friday and I've finally decided to post something. "Need to get back on track" is what Neel told me and she's right. Honestly, it's time to stop procrastinating and start doing something! 

Moving on, today's post will be about how my "Typical Day" would go, this post will have tons of pictures (with bits of caption so that you know what's going on) 
WARNING : I'm still an amateur photographer... Ahem... 


Tuesday, 14th of January. 

Morning routines:
  1. Wake up. (Around 7-7:30am)
  2. Make my bed.
  3. Brush my teeth & wash my face (I don't shower in the morning because it's too cold and my hair takes a long time to dry)
  4. Get ready for morning class.......

My morning essentials. Johnson's face lotion, body lotion and (to keep my lips from being dry) Bath & Body works lip balm.

My morning class uniform.
An Abaya and a White Hijab.

To whoever that doesn't know what an Abaya is, basically it's a robe-like dress worn by Muslims, made with flowing fabrics that you can move easily in. It's really convenient and comfortable. Most Abaya's are black in colour, but coloured ones exists too.

This is my cat, Lily. She's always up so early in the morning.
She came in my room to check up on me......

Breakfast. (Tea & Crackers, I don't know why, but I'm not very fond of cornflakes...)
I always end up having breakfast in the car.

And, I'm off to class (around 8am)

Morning clouds ~

Dubai have been getting colder every single day, each and every scenery would be such a breathtaking moment for me.

As always, traffic first thing in the morning....

One of the things I would pass by. As you can see, Burj Khalifa makes all the other buildings look tiny... To be expected from the tallest man-made structure in the world. 

Afternoon & Evening routine :
  1. Come back from class (around 12:30pm)
  2. Lunch
  3. Nap/Study (mostly on my laptop...)
  4. Off to the parkkkk ~
  5. Go home and Shower.
Bought Texas Chicken when we were on the way home.

Lunch : (The triple F) Fried chicken, Fries and Fanta ~

Unluckily, I had homework... So no time to go browsing the Internet, but I did make myself a good ol' cup of tea to boost my energy.

Lily, trying to distract me from my studies....

Took me an hour and a half to finish it \(=_=)/

Off to the park (around 4pm)

Exercise for the day : Rollerblade.
(It takes 5-10mins to rollerblade to the park)

Took me half an hour to exercise. 
I'd go round and round the park.


Clear blue sky and a PALM TREE :D

Sometimes, you just have post cliche pictures of flowers, teehee.



Night routine :
  1. Dinner.
  2. Revision.
  3. Watch T.V.
  4. Sleep (around 10pm)

We went out for Dinner and had P.F CHANG'S!

P.F CHANG'S one of my fav restaurant, quite cheap and the foods are worth it, I would rate it 5/5.



For starters, we had Chicken Wonton Soup.

Our side dishes were Ginger Chicken and Broccoli, Mongolian Lamb and Chicken Lettuce Wrap.

I'd have each side dishes with white rice, and challenge myself to eat the rice with chopsticks! 
(It is NOT easy, at all...)

Our dinner was delish! I have no idea if you guys have P.F CHANG'S in your country, but if you do, you have to try it at least once! You won't regret it (」゜ロ゜)」

After dinner, my parents went and roamed around the mall, while my little sister and I went straight to borders.



I'm all happy with my snacks ^_^ 
Also had the chance to read "14,000 things to be happy about" book.

After that we reached home around 9pm and I had one whole hour to myself, so I straight-away opened instagram and browsed the internet. Then at 10pm, I went to bed and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep, thanks to the tiring, yet fantastically-normal day (─‿‿─)

And, that is how my day would go. Thanks for reading! Be sure to leave a comment, or if typing tires you, we have a new way for you to voice out your opinion, just tick your opinion down there  

Until next week, 
keep smiling until you freak people out! panda 12 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Positive criticism is highly appreciated, hehe.
Make sure you include your blog url, so we can check your blog out :)